Thank you for pledging your commitment to the Sleekgeek Health Revolution!
(If you haven’t officially joined the Sleekgeek Health Revolution yet, you can do so over at: https://www.sleekgeek.co.za/revolution/ – please do, as every pledge counts!)
You have just taken the first step to become a Sleekgeek Inspirer – someone who takes positive action in their own life and inspires others to do the same. The world is a better place for having people like you on our side and your name will be added to our Inspirers Page in recognition of your support.
Now it’s time to put your words into actions.
Your mission is take healthy action in your own life and then to inspire others to do the same. Below are some of Sleekgeek’s top tools and resources to help you.
Remember: You don’t have to be perfect to inspire others. Instead, inspire others by how you deal with your imperfections.
First off, this is not a solo mission.
It’s all about teamwork!
Join the Sleekgeek Health Revolution Online Support Community on Facebook.
This is where the magic happens. You will get the support and encouragement you need to keep going, even when times get tough, and be able to inspire others to do the same. This is the easy-to-access uplifting environment that will help you level up your life by spending more time around those who make you better.
Please, either 1) Seek help if you need it or 2) Offer encouragement, support, or inspiration to others.
This Revolution is about taking action, not just being a casual bystander. No matter who you are or what your capabilities are, you have the power to make a difference.
If you’re really at a loss for how to get more involved, here are a few ideas:
- “Like” someone else’s post to show them that they are being heard and you appreciate their efforts.
- Offer encouragement to someone who has posted about a recent success or failure.
- Post a picture of our healthy actions for the day – maybe it’s a photo of your healthy lunch or of you doing a workout.
- Share an interesting health-related article or resource that you have found and feel that others might benefit from.
- Ask a question or start a discussion about anything relating to health and fitness.
Second, take action.
The best place to start immediately is with our 30-Day Healthy Habit Challenge (it’s awesome, oh and completely free by the way)!
It’s designed to help you do at least one good thing for your health, every single day. Each day for 30 days, we give you one healthy habit to complete to help you eat, move, think, or sleep better – simple tools to help you live a healthier and happier life. We will also give you full step-by-step instructions on how to perform each habit and give options to help you make it easier or harder so that even absolute beginners and more experienced Sleekgeeks can take part.
Or, if you want to focus on one particular area of your health then below are a handful of our most useful and popular posts to help you get started.
We try and publish a weekly blog post that helps you either eat, move, think, or sleep better. You can check them all out here.
We also try to share useful resources from around the web daily on our Facebook Page. This is separate to our Support Group on Facebook and is more just a feed of useful information or official Sleekgeek announcements. Facebook Page posts tend to have to compete with a lot of other Facebook Pages that you have liked, so if you want to see more content from our Facebook Page more frequently then click the “Following” button on PC or Mobile and select “See First”. What this will do is make any recent posts from us show up at the top of your Facebook Newsfeed when you log on. It’s an awesome way to turn a potential waste of time on social media into something productive and uplifting! We encourage you to do the same thing with any other useful health and fitness Facebook Pages that you follow (Precision Nutrition and Authority Nutrition are two great pages to follow as a start since they both share really helpful and trustworthy advice).
Third, tell the world about us!
We rely on YOU to make our revolution a success and help us reach our objective of inspiring 1 million people!
- Share the image above, or our About Page (or any of our articles / resources / success stories) with social media followers, family, friends, co-workers, and anyone else that will listen!
- Do something today that will help you eat, move, think, or sleep better. Then share that knowledge or action with those around you. Making a healthy dinner? Invite a friend over to enjoy it with you! Experienced a recent health and fitness success or win? Tell a family member so they can help you celebrate and be inspired by your progress! You get the point 🙂
- Remember: You don’t need to be perfect or “there” at your goal weight / health to inspire others. Let people get inspired by your bravery and how you deal with your imperfections.
Sleekgeek’s Weekly Newsletter
- When you pledged to become a Sleekgeek Inspirer you got added to our weekly newsletter. We send out weekly doses of inspiration, community news, success stories, event announcements, discounts from our friends, and so much more.
- If you haven’t pledged yet or signed up for our newsletter, you can do so here.
Sleekgeek’s ULTIMATE YOU 8-Week Transformation Challenge
- We run an official 8-week transformation challenge 3 times a year called the ULTIMATE YOU Challenge. This is where we help you knuckle down and get serious about creating incredible transformation in your body, health, and fitness.
- It is a paid challenge that requires an upfront commitment from you, but in exchange, we use our knowledge and expertise to take you through an 8-week transformation system that produces powerful results. This includes an effective goal setting process to bring you clarity and focus, a wide selection of expert exercise and nutrition plans to choose from, and daily support from our exercise and nutrition experts and your fellow challengers. Plus, we put up some incredible prizes at the end.
- Since 2012 we have run 16 challenges, helped over 11,000 Sleekgeeks lose more than 15 tonnes of weight, and rewarded them with over R600,000 in cash prizes! You can find out more here.
Sleekgeek’s Online Healthy Habit Nutrition Coaching
- When the fads have failed, the quick-fixes have flopped, and you just want something that works… This is where Sleekgeek’s healthy habit nutrition coaching shines brightly.
- It’s 12 months of personal nutrition coaching (using the exact same principles that we use in our own lives) to get you into the best (mental and physical) shape of your life, lead by Sleekgeek’s certified Precision Nutrition coaches. You can read more about it here.
Sleekgeek Dinner Meet-Ups
- We organise regular dinner meet-ups throughout the year to help you connect with other Sleekgeeks in person and leave you feeling inspired!
- You can expect a friendly social get-together with like-minded Sleekgeeks, a mouth-wateringly delicious and healthy dinner menu, an evening filled with inspirational speakers sharing their stories, helpful advice, as well as exciting giveaways and lucky draws. Keep an eye on our Sleekgeek Dinner page for the next event.
Represent With Sleekgeek Merchandise
- Sleekgeek branded shirts, vests, caps, diaries, and a few other goodies that are seasonaly available in the Sleekgeek Online Shop.