? Welcome to Day 22 of the Sleekgeek 30-Day Nutrition Challenge!
Each day, for 30 days, we’re going to help you improve your nutrition and build healthy habits that will serve you for a lifetime.
- ? Each week we will introduce 1 key nutrition strategy to you from our Sleekgeek Nutrition Guide.
- ? Each day we will challenge you to take action with a daily task that you need to complete.
Best of all, we will be with you every step of the way in our dedicated Sleekgeek 30-Day Nutrition Challenge Group on Facebook.
Here’s a quick snapshot of what Week 4 looks like:
Today’s ? Task:
This is what you need to do in order to successfully complete today’s challenge task.
- Challenge yourself to a full day of healthy eating with meals that only use foods from the Sleekgeek Food List, complies with the Sleekgeek Healthy Meal Template, and is appropriately portioned using the Sleekgeek Portion Control Guide.
- Just do your best. If you were caught off guard today and unable to eat a “perfectly healthy meal” (maybe you read this task after breakfast, or can’t change your food work, or have a social dinner event tonight), that’s OK because there is no such thing as perfect. Life will ALWAYS be messy and you need to be able to just do your best. Remember, health is not “all-or-nothing”. Eating some healthy food is better than no healthy food. Eating moderate portions (even of junk food) is better than eating junk food until you are stuffed. Eating slowly is better than eating fast. You always have a choice, you always have some level of control. Aim for “always something”.
- Share some pics of your meals with us in the Sleekgeek 30-Day Nutrition Challenge Support Group on Facebook. Let us know what you got right and what you struggled with.
- Ask questions. Use today as an opportunity to ask us any questions about the Sleekgeek Nutrition Guide or anything that we have touched on in this 30-Day Nutrition Challenge. You’re in the home stretch of the challenge now and we want to make sure that you finish strong!
⚠️ Click here if you need a reminder about how this challenge works and what the rules are.
❓ Got a question? Feel free to ask it in the Sleekgeek 30-Day Nutrition Challenge Support Group on Facebook.
More ? Info:
Over the past 3 weeks, we have carefully and methodically introduced one thing at a time to you.
Now, today we’re going to challenge you to put it all together.
Here’s a recap:
Read more about the Sleekgeek Food List here.
Read more about the Sleekgeek Healthy Meal Template here.
Read more about the Sleekgeek Portion Control Guide here.
? Coming up next tomorrow:
Tomorrow we’re going to introduce you to a little game to help you stay on track and make healthy eating more interesting.
? Remember to check in with us in 30-Day Nutrition Challenge Support Group on Facebook to let us know how this challenge is going for you.