This competition is closed.
The lucky winners were:
- Jason Kuhn, Cape Town
- Tania Botha, Cape Town
The other day I posted my new Zigmaze II trail runners on the Sleekgeek Group and there was a massive reaction. Everyone wanted them!
They are seriously hot!
So of course I organised a pair for you with Reebok!
According to our friends at Reebok, “The Zigmaze II provides low profile, vertical and horizontal cushioning with aggressive outsole lugs for good traction on all surfaces. The Zig sole sends a wave of energy from the heel to your toe-off, allowing you to train harder for longer, while reducing risk of injury.”
Turn heads with a smoother stride in the ZigMaze II. The ultra responsive zigzag sole offers remarkable cushioning, while the crazy, cool maze graphic has style to spare.
- Synthetic upper
- IMEVA midsole for cushioning
- Low-cut design for easy mobility with speed lacing system for convenience
- The unique ZigTech sole provides responsive cushioning for performance running or training
- Walking Stride Guide for added support and beveled heel for enhanced footstrike
- Forefoot flex grooves for flexibility and multi-surface outsole for added traction
SOMETHING FOR THE LADIES
The Zigmaze II are men’s shoes and for the ladies I have organised some hot pink Realflex Train II
With its 3D Ultralite outsole and broad, carefully engineered flex nodes, the YourFlex Run 3.0 strikes a better-than-ever balance between lightweight, natural motion and great support.
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- YourFlex Run’s flexible nodes allow for improved natural motion
- 3D Ultralite materials for a lightweight, super comfortable shoe.
SO we are going to have 2 winners. A guy and a gal.. bonus!
It is real simple. Complete the form below and you are in!
If you want to share the love then please also share this page with your mates on your social media channels. Or you can use our social media links at the bottom of this page. Thanks in advance.
- Entries close noon 26 March 2013
- Not open to Reebok employees or their family
- Prizes will only be delivered to an address in South Africa
- Shoes are only available in the sizes that are manufactured
- Prize is not redeemable for cash
- If a winner cannot be contacted within a week a new winner will be drawn.
- Winners agree to send in photos of them in their new shoes.