🎯 Today’s Mission:
To successfully complete today’s mission:
- ✅ Equip yourself with a Sleep Journal.
- ✅ Write down in your Sleep Journal what the “Future You” might look like. How could waking up feeling refreshed, well-rested, and energised benefit you and those you love?
- ✅ [OPTIONAL] Share with us, in the Sleekgeek Sleep Challenge Support Group, your vision for the “Future You”.
- ✅ Complete the form at the bottom of the page when done.
💡 More Info:
Getting enough good quality sleep unlocks an easier and more enjoyable life because when you sleep better, you can live more.
At Sleekgeek we specialise in helping everyday people, like you, build healthy habits that are critical to living your best life.
Over the course of this 21-day challenge, we’re going to introduce you to some of our absolute best tips for getting better sleep.
However, knowing and doing are two completely different things, so we’re also going to be challenging you to take consistent daily action.
It won’t always be easy, but it will be worth it.
Are you up for the challenge?
🦸 Good Sleep is a Super Power:
Getting enough good quality sleep is like a modern-day super power!
Most people find that when they don’t get enough sleep, they:
- Crave more unhealthy foods and eat too much.
- Become more lethargic and less inclined to exercise.
- Feel less motivated and optimistic.
On the other hand, people who do get enough sleep:
- Crave less junk food and don’t feel the need to constantly eat in order to keep their energy levels up.
- Have more energy to workout and choose more active fun activities too.
- Feel more motivated, optimistic, and that taking on new challenges is much more do-able.
This is just the tip of the iceberg too!
Feeling well-rested can improve how you show up in your relationships, how you manage your finances, your ability to be productive and high-performing at work, and your overall ability to enjoy life more.
The bottom line is that getting enough quality sleep can lead to a cascade of other healthy habits.
😍 Unlock the Future You:
Imagine it’s 21 days from now.
With our help, you’re waking up feeling refreshed, energised, and well-rested every single morning…
- What kind of person are you now?
- How do you feel?
- What are you able to do?
We want you to take this thought exercise seriously because it lays the foundation for future lessons and tasks.
As philosopher Nietzsche said, “He who has a strong enough why can bear almost any how.“
💣 It’s not all-or-nothing:
One of the first things that people often tell us when we talk to them about improving their sleep is that “they can’t”.
Maybe they have kids or a crazy work schedule or just too much going on.
Improving your sleep is NOT about being perfect!
It’s not all-or-nothing, it’s about doing better than you are currently.
- For some people, the best thing they can do is simply add more hours of sleep to their nights.
- For others who can’t do that, they have to focus on how to improve the quality of the small amounts of sleep that they do get.
Sleep can be about quantity and / or quality. Ideally it’s both.
Whatever you’re dealing with, we’re going to help you do it better!
📓 Grab your journal and get started:
A journal is an incredibly easy way to hack your mental game and put yourself way above 99% of other people out there (including the old you).
We’re going to be using one during this Sleep Challenge to help you unlock your vision of the “Future You” and make it a reality.
Whatever works for you!
Your Sleep Journal is somewhere that you write down what you learn about yourself on this journey and anything else important that you want to remember or review later.
You can think of it as writing “handling instructions” for your life.
These nuggets of wisdom are going to help you on your journey to waking up refreshed, well-rested, and energised.
- They will provide motivation when the going is tough.
- They will keep you on track and prevent you from wandering too far off the path.
- They will teach you hard but important lessons.
- They will come to your aid when you battle your inner demons.
In many of the missions coming up, we’ll challenge you to write down certain things in your Sleep Journal, but feel free to write anything else that comes to mind while you’re reading through the lessons or living your life.
✅ Mission Accomplished?
Fill in the form below once you’re done to keep track of your progress.