We are very excited to announce the awesome new partnership between ourselves and Run/Walk for Life (RWFL) on a National level.
They have been around since 1983, have almost 20,000 active members and over 100 branches in SA. As many of you know, Sleekgeek is on a mission to transform the lives of 100,000 South Africans. RWFL are exactly the type of quality partner that Sleekgeek is proud to work with in order to achieve this goal and provide you with as much value and help as possible.
We have come together so that you can walk or run safely on a regular basis, regardless of fitness level. Something that has become hard to do in SA.
This deal is kindly open to anyone in the Sleekgeek community and their families AS LONG AS they are not currently a RWFL member or have not been one for longer then 24 months.
Free weekly sessions and reduced membership rates:
1. All Sleekgeeks will be allowed to attend ONE WEEKLY session at any RWFL branch in South Africa at NO cost. Free! Mahala!
2. Should you wish to participate in all 3 weekly sessions (and receive all of the services related, such as feedback reports, training programs, etc, etc) then as a special introductory offer you can pay R80 per month to sign up for the first 8 weeks and then R170 thereafter. (The normal rate is R210 per month)
3. If you require an official race number, RWFL will provide it to you at their cost price. This also means you don’t have to buy temporary licenses at every race and will save money over time. This will give you access to training programs and training runs focused on specific events.
4. All Sleekgeeks would have access to the RWFL race gazebos erected at official races on a weekly basis to leave kit bags, keys as well as participate in after race refreshments.
5. There will also be a co-branded Sleekgeek + RWFL running kit available for sale from your nearest RWFL branch.
GET IT NOW – DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
WOW, it all sounds so awesome right?
If you want to enquire about this deal and take up the offer you will require a special code and to follow the process which you can find out about in the document will download
Bonus! We will also add you to our Weekly Sleekgeek newsletter if you are not already a subscriber too.
Happy Walking and Running!
Elan (Sleekgeek Founder) and Matt (CEO of Run/Walk for Life).