🎯 Today’s Mission:
To successfully complete today’s mission:
- ✅ Challenge yourself to a full day of healthy eating with meals that only use foods from the Sleekgeek Food List, complies with the Sleekgeek Healthy Meal Template, and is appropriately portioned using the Sleekgeek Portion Control Guide.
- ✅ Just do your best. If you were caught off guard today and unable to eat a “perfectly healthy meal” (maybe you read this task after breakfast, or can’t change your food work, or have a social dinner event tonight), that’s OK because there is no such thing as perfect. Life will ALWAYS be messy and you need to be able to just do your best. Remember, health is not “all-or-nothing”. Eating some healthy food is better than no healthy food. Eating moderate portions (even of junk food) is better than eating junk food until you are stuffed. Eating slowly is better than eating fast. You always have a choice, you always have some level of control. Aim for “always something”.
- ✅ Ask questions. Use today as an opportunity to ask us any questions about the Sleekgeek 21-Day Nutrition Challenge content and what you’ve learned so far. You’re in the home stretch of the challenge now and we want to make sure that you finish strong!
- ✅ [OPTIONAL] Share with us, in the Sleekgeek Nutrition Challenge Support Group, some photos of your meals. Let us know what you got right and what you struggled with.
- ✅ Complete the form at the bottom of the page when done.
💡 More Info:
It’s time to put it all together.
Over the past 2-3 weeks, we have carefully and methodically introduced one thing at a time to you.
Now, today we’re going to challenge you to put it all together.
Here’s a recap:
Read more about the Sleekgeek Food List here.
Read more about the Sleekgeek Healthy Meal Template here.
Read more about the Sleekgeek Portion Control Guide here.
✅ Mission Accomplished?
Fill in the form below once you’re done to keep track of your progress.