🎯 Today’s Mission:
To successfully complete today’s mission:
- ✅ Do something active today that you actually enjoy and find fun.
- ✅ Make a list of fun active things that you enjoy and would like to do more of over the next few weeks as you work towards becoming a fitter and more active version of yourself.
- ✅ [OPTIONAL] Share with us, in the Sleekgeek Movement Challenge Support Group, what active fun you want to do more of.
- ✅ Complete the form at the bottom of the page when done.
💡 More Info:
A large part of being active every day is finding ways to actually enjoy it.
So today’s task is SUPER SIMPLE: Do something active that is fun that you enjoy.
- For some of you, this may indeed be going to the gym or for a run.
- But for others it might be taking your dogs for a walk and throwing the ball for them.
- Or a night of dancing.
- Or a walk with friends.
- Or playing with your kids.
- Or surfing, or golfing, or hiking.
People have gotten into GREAT shape in many different ways. Some people run, swim, or cycle, other people lift weights, do CrossFit, or go to bootcamp classes. Some people do martial arts like karate or tai chi, while others do yoga, pilates, or even just walk and hike a lot.
While there are indeed pros and cons to every different form of exercise out there, the most important thing is that you do it frequently and consistently over a long period of time (months, years, and decades – not just hours, days or weeks).
Health and fitness should make your life better, not worse! So make sure that you’re not sucking all of the enjoyment out of being active by only doing things that you think you “should do” but don’t enjoy.
✅ Mission Accomplished?
Fill in the form below once you’re done to keep track of your progress.