Congratulations on registering for the adidas “Monthly 30km Challenge” with #teamSleekgeek!
You’re now be eligible to stand a chance of winning one of 3 pairs of adidas adidas Solar Boost 3’s.
Whether you run, jog or walk your 30kms, it all counts.
Here’s what happens next:
This is required in order to log your runs for the challenge.
Open the app and click on the “Community” tab at the bottom.
You should see a section at the top called “Challenges“.
Swipe to view all of the challenges that are currently being run.
Look for the “April monthly 30km” challenge, select it, and then click “Join Challenge“.
When signed up, under “Community” join the “April monthly 30km Challenge”
Log your activity for the month of April using the adidas running app.
NB: You’re welcome to walk, jog, or run, BUT you need to log it as “Running” on the app in order for it to count.
To do that:
- Open up the adidas Running App.
- Click on the “Activity” tab.
- Click “Start Running” to log your run / jog / walk.
- Optional: Once done, you’ll be able to share the stats for your activity (and even add a selfie). We’d love to see it in the Sleekgeek Running Group on Facebook.
If for some reason you’ve changed your type of activity and it’s not set to running, simply click the “Activity Tab” and click on the cogwheel / gear icon on the right. Then click on “Sport Type” at the top and select “Running” from the list.
IMPORTANT! Once you’ve logged your 30km for the month, you’ll need to click here to complete this form to let us know.
Only people who have logged 30km in the challenge AND completed the form will be entered into the draw.
(You can check your progress during the challenge by clicking “Community”, selecting the “Your Monthly 30km” challenge from the list of challenges at the top, and then looking at the progress bar.)
We also emailed you a link to the completion form for your safekeeping when you signed up.
Here are some other powerful ways to be part of our community experience.
- Once you are registered on the adidas app make sure to join the Sleekgeek Community leaderboard in the adidas running app. (Join by clicking this link from your mobile phone when you have done so)
- Join the Sleekgeek Running Group on Facebook and share your journey.
- Join the adidas runners community.
Have a great challenge!