“A Couple who trains together, stays together.”
This is a BONUS prize for Sleekgeek 8-Week Challengers who chose to enter with a partner. Each challenger is still entered into the individual competition.
Enter with your significant other and not only do you get a massive R400 discount but there is also a BONUS prize for the winning couple.
The best couple win R10,000 worth of adidas vouchers!
Even though you enter as a couple both partners are still legible for all Individual Prizes.
So you pay R499 each instead of R699 each. – a total of R998. Grab your entry here.
This 8 Week Challenge is a perfect opportunity to share a common goal with your spouse or partner. Conquering the Sleekgeek Transformation Challenge will take focus. It is much easier to focus if the most prominent person in your life is on the same page. Right?
Take a look at some of our inspiring couples who have excelled as a team in past Challenges and scroll down further to find out how it works!
HOW DOES THE COUPLES CHALLENGE WORK?
Most important to understand is that each partner will still enter and compete as usual in an individual category and still be able to win that individually.
The Couples Challenge does not replace your individual entry.
And it is at NO EXTRA entry cost. All you need to do is indicate when you start your challenge and input your measurements who your partner is. Dead simple.
- Teams can be made of any 2 people of any gender across any of the categories who are in a committed relationship.
- Your partner must participate in the same Heat number as you.
- In the case of a dead tie the decision will go to the independent judging panel.
- If a couple does not have 2 members making the top 10 in their respective category they are not in the running.
A practical example:
- Partner A and Partner B enter the challenge as individuals as per normal competing in Weight-loss or AB Transformation.
- Partner A and Partner B indicate in their START measurement form the name of their partner
- The judges will score a top 10 in each of the individuals categories.
- The partner couple who has the highest average ranking wins.