The theme of the Sleekgeek 8-Week Challenge is consistency and focus.
In past challenges our founder Elan posted daily about his personal 8-Week Challenge and found that it brought him focus and intensity. It started to catch on and other community members copied the strategy.
It is a fantastic way to stay accountable, engaged with the process and bring the Heat! ?
This challenge we want to reward that with R2,500 cash for the “Consistency Award”.
The winner will also receive a Sleekgeek t-shirt and cap.
This challenge is not about winning or losing. Sure it is a competition. But it is also largely about self improvement and making progress.
The criteria to be considered for the award is the following:
- You must post an entry related to your challenge at least 46 of the 56 days of the challenge in the Main Sleekgeek Facebook Group. (We give you grace for 10 days)
- Posts MUST include the following elements to be counted:
Day #X/56 –
(post goes here)
I am bringing the heat! ?www.sleekgeek.co.za/challenge
- Posts can be text, pics, videos or a combination of it all.
- Bonus points for encouraging other challengers by commenting on their posts.
- Once the challenge is ended and you believe you made at least 46 entries the ONUS IS ON YOU to notify our team via firstname.lastname@example.org
You must notify us to be considered.
We will then take all the finalists into consideration and judge according to the quality of the content. Was it interesting? Was it inspiring? Did it engage other challengers?
We want to hear about your experience along the way. Your highlights and the struggles. If you are in team you may have other places you interact with them but we would love to see you making a contribution to the greater community too.
We look forward to your contribution!