🎯 Today’s Mission:
To successfully complete today’s mission:
- ✅ Pick a personal best (“PB”) that you would like to beat or even just get excited about chasing after again.
- ✅ [OPTIONAL] Share with us, in the Sleekgeek Movement Challenge Support Group, what that PB is. Bonus points for showing us a photo of you actually working towards it or going after it!
- ✅ Complete the form at the bottom of the page when done.
💡 More Info:
Everyone has a “personal best” or a “personal record” for something.
(For those wanting to learn the lingo, these are often referred to as a “PB” or a “PR”.)
- The fastest time that you’ve run a 5km in.
- The fastest time that you’ve walked around the block.
- The heaviest weight that you’ve lifted for a certain number of reps.
- The most times that you simply showed up at the gym in a month.
- The longest consistency streak in your yoga practice.
- The most steps that you’ve walked in a day.
- The highest number of skips you’ve done with your skipping rope.
- The furthest that you’ve swum or cycled.
For today’s task, we’d like you to pick personal best that you would like to break or even just get excited about chasing after again.
In fact, this is a good time to write down a list of all the “records” that you might feel excited about chasing and beating again over the next month or two.
It’s You 👉 Versus 👈 You:
Remember, this is YOUR personal best. It’s YOU versus YOU.
We’re not asking you to break a world record. We’re asking you to think about your current level of achievement in something and try to do a bit better.
If it helps, you can also narrow it down to a personal best in the last year or even last month. Just because you could do 50 push-ups 20 years ago doesn’t mean you should try to beat that now. Think about your most recent record and try to do a bit better.
✅ Mission Accomplished?
Fill in the form below once you’re done to keep track of your progress.