🎯 Today’s Mission:
To successfully complete today’s mission:
- ✅ Pick a personal best (“PB”) that you would like to beat or even just get excited about chasing after again.
- ✅ [OPTIONAL] Share with us, in the Sleekgeek Movement Challenge Support Group, what that PB is. Bonus points for showing us a photo of you actually working towards it or going after it!
- ✅ Complete the form at the bottom of the page when done.
💡 More Info:
Everyone has a “personal best” or a “personal record” for something.
(For those wanting to learn the lingo, these are often referred to as a “PB” or a “PR”.)
- The fastest time that you’ve run a 5km in.
- The fastest time that you’ve walked around the block.
- The heaviest weight that you’ve lifted for a certain number of reps.
- The most times that you simply showed up at the gym in a month.
- The longest consistency streak in your yoga practice.
- The most steps that you’ve walked in a day.
- The highest number of skips you’ve done with your skipping rope.
- The furthest that you’ve swum or cycled.
For today’s task, we’d like you to pick a personal best that you would like to break or even just get excited about chasing after again.
In fact, this is a good time to write down a list of all the “records” that you might feel excited about chasing and beating again over the next month or two.
It’s You 👉 Versus 👈 You:
Remember, this is YOUR personal best. It’s YOU versus YOU.
We’re not asking you to break a world record. We’re asking you to think about your current level of achievement in something and try to do a bit better.
If it helps, you can also narrow it down to a personal best in the last year or even last month. Just because you could do 50 push-ups 20 years ago doesn’t mean you should try to beat that now. Think about your most recent record and try to do a bit better.
✅ Mission Accomplished?
Fill in the form below once you’re done to keep track of your progress.