🎯 Today’s Mission:
To successfully complete today’s mission:
- ✅ Equip yourself with some way to journal your progress towards becoming a fitter and more active version of you.
- ✅ Write down in your Movement Journal what the “Future You” looks like, after a wildly successful year, specifically when it comes to your fitness and level of activity.
- ✅ [OPTIONAL] Share with us, in the Sleekgeek Movement Challenge Support Group, what “Future You” looks like.
- ✅ Complete the form at the bottom of the page when done.
💡 More Info:
Imagine that it’s 12 months into the future.
You’ve had an incredible year and successfully achieved so many of your health and fitness goals.
You’re now living as the fitter, stronger, and healthier “Future You”…
- ❓ How active is the “Future You” on a day-to-day basis?
- ❓ What active fun things does the “Future You” do on the weekends?
- ❓ What does the “Future You” do differently to what you do now?
- ❓ How does the “Future You” feel when it comes to being energetic and active?
THIS is what you’re working towards with this 21-Day Movement Challenge.
Healthy and fit people do healthy and fit things. Unhealthy and unfit people do unhealthy and unfit things.
Which one are you?
The “Future You” represents the potential that having positive beliefs about yourself unlocks.
We know it sounds cliché, but when it comes to your goals, your mindset matters HUGELY.
As Henry Ford once said, “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.“
The more that you believe you can achieve something, the more confidently and
fearlessly you will take action towards it.
Document Your Journey:
Your Movement Journal is all about documenting your journey from where you are now to where you want to be in a year’s time.
- Tomorrow, you should be able to look back in your journal to see what you did or didn’t do today to become the “Future You”.
- Next week, you should be able to look back in your journal to see what you did or didn’t do this week to become the “Future You”.
- Next month, you should be able to look back on this month.
- Next year, you should be able to look back on this year.
One of the biggest secrets to success is accountability and being pushed to actually do the work.
Top business owners, athletes, celebrities, and politicians all pay hundreds of thousands of Rands or Dollars to coaches and mentors who have achieved less than them.
Why? Because it’s the accountability and focus that is worth the price 10 times over. “Knowing” and “doing” are two very different things.
This Movement Journal is your coach and mentor.
And it’s free.
Grab your journal and get started:
Just like with your Mindset Journal and Food Journal, it could be:
- A physical notebook, like the Sleekgeek A5 Notebook.
- An electronic document, like Google Docs.
- A notes app on your phone.
Whatever works for you!
✅ Mission Accomplished?
Fill in the form below once you’re done to keep track of your progress.