Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Russet Potato (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 227g Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 7g Smoked Paprika
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (small, seeds removed, diced)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes to the pot and boil for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain the water and mash with a potato masher until creamy. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add the beef, paprika, green bell pepper, salt, and black pepper. Stir for eight to 10 minutes or until the beef is cooked through.
- Divide the beef and mashed potatoes and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Top with cheese, yogurt, and fresh parsley.
Add sautéed onions, tomato sauce, garlic, cayenne pepper, or chili powder to the beef mixture. Add butter and milk to the mashed potatoes.