Finding the right workout plan or even just getting reliable advice around working out is HARD!
There is such a huge amount of exercise videos and training plans out there on the Internet that one barely knows where to start.
In fact, it feels like every second guy with six-pack abs or every second girl with a good-looking butt has their own super-duper-awesome training plan that you can follow to look just like them!
Except it doesn’t work, does it?
Their plans are either too complicated, or the exercises are too difficult and dangerous, or it feels like they are just playing Eeny Meeny Miny Moe to choose random exercises without much thought.
Plus, why would the training plan of a massive bodybuilder or a petite young model be right for you?
You aren’t them. Maybe not yet, or maybe never will be.
Do you have their genetics? Do you get paid to spend hours and hours in the gym
Maybe you just want to be a healthier version of you? Maybe you just want to have more energy to play with your kids? Maybe you just want to be strong and mobile enough to travel when you retire?
Introducing Sleekgeek-Approved Workout Plans:
For the past 2 years, the Sleekgeek Coaching Program has been almost exclusively a nutrition and mindset coaching program.
Then, in our previous March 2019 intake something very exciting happened…
We added in Sleekgeek-approved workouts from Precision Nutrition (the company that we are certified with to offer coaching)!
This was a FREE value add for all of our coaching clients, even though we have to license these professionally designed workout plans at our own cost.
Our coaching clients LOVED it and we’ve decided to continue to extend this offer for our next upcoming Group Intake at the end of this month.
I (Eric) was personally involved in the beta-testing development of this workouts module back in 2017, so it’s safe to say that I think they’re great!
You get to choose:
Each workout is part of a
Each day, you (the client) is able to choose between:
- A full gym workout.
- An at-home workout.
- A quick 20-minute condensed version of the workout.
yourown workout if there’s something specific that you want to do on that day.
So whether you’re travelling, at home, or in the gym, you’ll be able to get your workout in while enrolled in the Sleekgeek Coaching Program.
You also get full instructions including HD videos, written instructions, suggestions on how to customise the workout to be easier or harder, and so much more.
Each day, we’ll ask you whether you did your workout or not.
You simply click “Yes” or “No”.
(We have a similar system for various nutrition-based habits too in the Sleekgeek Coaching Program.)
You will then be able to track your progress to see how consistent you have been.
How are these workouts different?
In the Sleekgeek Coaching Program, we don’t believe in giving you a cookie-cutter, 30-day magic “fat blast” or “muscle bomb” exercise plans or quick-fix diets and then sending you on your way.
Instead, we give you a step-by-step process of gradual habit change and learning.
Over time, habits build.
- You practice making good nutrition and regular activity a part of your lifestyle.
- You practice moving in ways that strengthen you and keep you injury-free.
Eventually, you eat well, exercise regularly, and feel great without even thinking about it.
You can customise your experience:
Every day, in the Sleekgeek Coaching Program, we’ll suggest a workout that you can do.
Then, YOU decide how YOU want to do it.
- You can adjust the difficulty of each movement.
- You can tell us how much equipment you have — whether you’re at a gym with all the toys, or at home with the basics.
- You can choose what YOU want to learn and practice, every day.
You’ll learn to move better:
As you do each workout, you won’t just get sweaty.
You’ll also build your skills.
- You’ll learn how to move your body to strengthen it while keeping it safe.
- You’ll learn some technique tips.
- You’ll learn how to fit movement into your lifestyle, even if you’re busy or rushed.
If you’re fairly new to exercise:Welcome! Follow along with the daily workout videos. Enjoy learning a little bit here and there as you go.
If you’re a more advanced trainer: We challenge you to deepen your movement practice — to really grasp what you’re doing, to do it even better than you’re doing it now, and to understand why you’re doing it in the first place.
If you’re used to the “go hard or go home” school of working out, these workouts may seem a little slow or “too easy” at first. But they’re sneaky and they add up.
You can add intensity, density, or volume in any workout.
In other words, you can make it harder… if you’re ready.
Over the course of the year (the Sleekgeek Coaching Program is 12-months long – but you stay only as long as you want to, cancel any time), we hope to help you build a solid foundation of exercise understanding and practice that you can take with you into the rest of your life.
The 3 core principles of these workouts:
Every workout in the Sleekgeek Coaching Program follows these 3 ideas:
1) Movement quality matters more than quantity:
- Movement is a skill that needs practice.
- Pain is not a sign of a good workout.
- Gradually improving how well you move pays off in the long run.
2) How you think about exercise is as important as the exercises you do:
- Working out isn’t the goal — working out is what helps you do other things.
- You want to find your own unique “zone of challenge” and work within it.
- Confidence comes from
practicingand mastering skills. So be patient and keep at it
3) Variability means possibility:
- To be healthy, we need variation: work-rest; intensity-recovery; different types of movements, etc.
- Variability helps us do tasks in different ways.
- Variability helps balance your baseline physical and mental state, where you spend most of your time and the place to which you return most easily.
Join the Sleekgeek Coaching Program:
When you sign up for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program, you get:
- 12 months of Sleekgeek-approved workouts as described above (for free!).
PLUS all of our nutrition and mindset coaching too!
- Daily Emails – You get daily emails containing brief descriptions of what you should be working on and thinking about that day. These emails link to a special ProCoach homepage where lessons, habits, and assignments are outlined.
- Habits – Every 2 weeks you will be presented with a new habit, something you’re asked to practice every day, to develop
a particularnutrition or lifestyle skill. These habits are explained in detail on day one. And every day after, we remind you about your habit.
- Habit Checks – Every day you’ll also be asked to record whether or not you
practicedyour habit. Consistency is tracked in a special “Progress” area of the ProCoach interface. This helps you see how consistent you’re being.
- Lessons and Assignments – To support the daily habits, you will receive brief lessons in the form of articles, videos, audio files, and/or downloads. Your engagement with lessons and assignments is tracked in the progress area for you to look back on and see how you’re doing.
- Regular Progress Checks – Every week or two, you are asked to provide your body weight, girths, photos, and other markers of progress, including personally relevant ones that you choose. These are tracked in the progress area for you to look back on and see how you’re doing.
- Professional Coaching – Whatever obstacles arise, your coach(s) will help you overcome them by modifying your program or offering new solutions. Sleekgeek’s certified coaches are
partnutritionist, part scientist, part caring friend. Find out more about the difference between Group and Private coaching over here.
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program on the 26th of July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!