This is very exciting! We love Wellness Warehouse because their store is shopping heaven for anyone interested in health. They have all the best and sexiest health products out there. At Sleekgeek our favourite treat is to go there and grab some goodies.
Together we decided it would be super cool to offer our people a reward for all the hard work they put into changing their lives and getting healthy.
Your posts are going to inspire people in the community without a doubt. So this is a complete win-win for everyone. So do it!
What do you need to do to win?
1) Post your transformation “Before/After” photos anytime on a Tuesday.
2) A brief few lines on how you did it and how long it took.
3) List the top 3 tips/learnings that led to your success.
4) Post in the main Sleekgeek GROUP on Facebook as a minimum requirement and bonus points for also posting on Instagram orTwitter referencing @SleekgeekSA
5) To be considered you MUST Use the hashtag #sg4life AND email the photo and text of your post to email@example.com for our records.
We will love you even more if :
- Your “After” photo is in SG gear or if you include #SG4life or any SG branding on the pictures themselves.
- You use these optional tags in your post #sleekgeek #TransformationTuesday #wellnesswarehouse
- You post on Twitter/instagram mention/tag us as @sleekgeekSA and Wellness Warehouse at @wellnews
Winners will be picked by random draw each Wednesday morning at 8am and announced on the main group by noon that day.
Is it lame if I post the same pics every week?
NO! Why? Firstly because we have over 1,000 NEW group members a month so it never gets old. Secondly because your posts are always an inspiration. We suggest if you are reposting use some different pics and find some new angles on tips and advise you can give people.
Is it worth posting if I only lost 10kgs?
Well we are doing a random draw so it is not about how many likes person gets etc. So if you feel you achieved something you are in the running! Post. you never know who you may inspire! There is always someone else just like you that can identify!
I do not have decent Before/After photos yet
That is nothing to worry about. We all started somewhere. Results take time and effort. Stick with Sleekgeek and you will have your photos to post. We look forward to sharing that day with you. You can start here.
Thanks to our awesome sponsors www.wellnesswarehouse.com
We look forward to your transformations!