Every day we approve new people into the group and it makes us so excited. Each person that joins our group is one more person interested in living a healthier life and being part of our awesome community. It’s one step closer to reaching our ultimate goal of getting 100 000 South Africans to live a healthy lifestyle.
There are so many ways to get involved in our community – and we believe that the more you are involved with us, the more likely you are to be successful, because then you don’t need to face your journey alone – you have every single Sleekgeek behind you, cheering you on – ready and waiting to give you advice or a recipe or whatever you might need. We want to see you at the parkruns, the free gym sessions, the dinners and the various other events we host around the country. We want to learn all about your journey. We want to see your recipes and personal victories. You’re not just a number to us, you’re a Sleekgeek. One of us. We want you to succeed and we want to celebrate those successes with you. We want you living the Sleekgeek lifestyle to the fullest.
So that’s you covered, now imagine if each of our 32 000 main group members reached out to just one of their friends or colleagues or a family member and got them involved in Sleekgeek. And then if those people reached out to just one person and turned them into a Sleekgeek – and in turn each person converted another person. Soon SG would dominate the world and we would all be living a healthy “eat clean, train dirty” lifestyle!
The more I think about it, the more I realise it isn’t an impossible goal. All we need to do is be a little bit more pro active. I’ve come up with a little list of easy peasy ways to spread the word and get the message across. Feel free to add any other ideas in the comment section below. 🙂
- Share an article from our website that you enjoyed with a colleague/friend/family member. Whether it’s a success story or an inspirational blog post – you never know whether it might resonate with someone and change their lives.
- Invite someone you know to join you at a parkrun and chat to them about Sleekgeek – I’m not saying shove it down their throats, but rather say how SG has changed your life and maybe we can change theirs too.
- Bring a non-SG to our next dinner – great food and great speakers always go down well.
- Invite people over for dinner at your place and impress them with your healthy way of eating and tell them you’ve learned it all from being a Sleekgeek. People often get put off healthy living because they think it needs to be expensive – which we all know it doesn’t have to be!
- Get your colleagues involved in a step challenge, reboot or sugar free challenge – a little bit of friendly competition can go a long way in bringing about results. If you aren’t sure about starting it yourself, get in touch with me – I would be happy to facilitate something! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Those are 5 simple ways that you can enrol others into the Sleekgeek community and do your bit to help us reach our goal of converting 100 000 South Africans to a healthier way of living.
Any comments or suggestions? I would love to hear from you! Either comment below or post in the main group 🙂
Let’s get everyone we know on board!