A quick roundup of new and useful health-related resources from around the web.
- [Fit Bottomed Girls] 7 Signs of sugar addiction
- [Fit Bottomed Girls] 3 Steps to break sugar addiction
- [Hello Healthy] 25 Life hacks to eat better
- [Breaking Muscle] Tips and tricks for healthy shopping on a budget
- [Greatist] 9 Delish gluten-free pizzas that aren’t a crumbly mess
- [Authority Nutrition] 10 Evidence-based fat-burning foods and beverages
- [Fit Bottomed Girls] 9 Tips for working out in the morning (without it being miserable)
- [Paleo Hacks] Energizing morning stretching routine
- [Greatist] Here’s how you should be sitting at your desk (according to ergonomics)
- [Breaking Muscle] 10 Short daily drills to combat back pain
- [Dr. Loren Cordain] The Paleo Diet vs Mediterranean Diet vs Vegetarian Diet
- [Greatist] Here’s what actually matters when shopping for running shoes
- [Precision Nutrition] What you don’t know about willpower: Why popular ideas about determination and drive are all wrong
- [Greatist] The Cheap and easy way to start planning your meals in advance
- [Authority Nutriion] Science: Grass-fed butter eaters have fewer heart attacks
- [Limitless 365] DIY Wall Ball (aka medicineball) and how to workout with it
- [Hello Healthy] The best free yoga videos for newbies
- [Life Hacker] The importance of self-compassion and curiosity to getting fit
Please leave a comment to let me know which resources you liked so that I can make an effort to provide more of that in the future.
Feel free to contribute your own resources to this list too.