Each week we will be featuring one community member’s gym / workout / running music playlist in order to give you all some inspiration and ideas for your own playlists.
This is the first instalment for 2015, featuring what Sleekgeek community member Tamsyn Thomas personally listens to. Please note that I’m not posting playlists in the order they were sent to me, rather I’m trying to vary up the genres of music and types of playlists.
Genre tags are EDM, indie electronic, indie pop, pop rock, and funky house.
You can listen to / stream the whole playlist here on Grooveshark.
- Sun Models – Odesza ft Madelyn Grant
- No Qualms – Karma Kid
- Midnight City – M83
- Hideaway – Kiesza
- Latch – Disclosure ft Sam Smith
- Haunted – Beyonce
- Have a Nice Day – Steteophonics
- Overcome – Tora ft Merryn Jeann
- To Want You – Odesza
- High You Are – What So Not (Branchez remix)
- How Did I Get Here – Odesza
- Never Say Never – Basement Jaxx
- Fireball – Pitbull
You can find a full list of all Sleekgeek featured playlists here.
If you would like your own playlist featured on our website please leave it as a comment or email it to eric(at)sleekgeek.co.za