Each week we will be featuring one community member’s gym / workout / running music playlist in order to give you all some inspiration and ideas for your own playlists.
This is the fourth instalment featuring what Sleekgeek’s very own Dominique Warr personally listens to. Please note that I’m not posting playlists in the order they were sent to me, rather I’m trying to vary up the genres of music and types of playlists.
Genre tags are electro house, progressive house, hip hop, drum and bass, electronic rock, and edm. There may be some profanity.
You can listen to / stream the whole playlist here on Grooveshark.
- Bad ft. Vassy – David Guetta
- Boneless – Steve Aoki
- Braveheart – Neon Jungle
- Breaking a Sweat – Skrille (ft. The Doors)
- Dance Without You (Ricky Luna Remix) – Skylar Grey
- Ease My Mind – Skrillex
- Granite – Pendulum
- Omen – The Prodigy
- Love in Motion – Skrillex (ft. Mayer Hawthorne)
- Smack My Bitch Up – The Prodigy
- The Vulture – Pendulum
- Timber – Pitbull (ft. Ke$Ha)
- Welcome to the Jungle – Neon Jungle
- Work – Iggy Azalea
- You Make Me – Avicii
You can find a full list of all Sleekgeek featured playlists here.
If you would like your own playlist featured on our website please leave it as a comment or email it to eric(at)sleekgeek.co.za