Each week we will be featuring one community member’s gym / workout / running music playlist in order to give you all some inspiration and ideas for your own playlists.
This is the second instalment featuring what community member William Boshoff personally listens to (I’m still trying to forgive him for spelling AC/DC’s song as “Thunderstrike”).
Genre tags are predominantly rock (modern rock, hard rock, pop rock) with some heavy metal, nu metal, hip hop, and even instrumental thrown in. Please be advised that some of the songs do contain profanity.
You can listen to / stream the whole playlist here on Grooveshark.
- ‘Till I Collapse – Eminem
- 69 Tea – Seether
- Animal I Have Become – Three Days Grace
- Bodies – Drowning Pool
- Bring Me to Life – Evanescence
- Cleaning Out My Closet – Eminem
- Closer to the Edge – 30 Seconds to Mars
- Down With the Sickness – Disturbed
- Dragula – Rob Zombie
- Goin’ Down – Godsmack
- Hit the Floor – Linkin Park
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Merchant of Death – Ramin Djawadi
- Rock Superstar – Cypress Hill
- Rooftops – Lostprophets
- Scars – Papa Roach
- Somewhere I Belong – Linkin Park
- Take Out the Gunman – Chevelle
- Thunderstruck – AC/DC
- War? – System of a Down
You can find a full list of all Sleekgeek featured playlists here.
If you would like your own playlist featured on our website please leave it as a comment or email it to eric(at)sleekgeek.co.za