Each week we will be featuring one community member’s gym / workout / running music playlist in order to give you all some inspiration and ideas for your own playlists.
This is the fourth playlist, featuring what community member Chantell Engelsman personally listens to. Please note that I’m not posting playlists in the order they were sent to me, rather I’m trying to vary up the genres of music and types of playlists.
Genre tags are predominantly rock: Alternative rock, hard rock, modern rock, pop rock, death metal, and nu metal. There may be some profanity in a few of the songs.
You can listen to / stream the whole playlist here on Grooveshark.
- Chop Suey! – System of a Down
- Crawling – Linkin Park
- Down With the Sickness – Disturbed
- Du Hast – Rammstein
- Enter Sandman – Lemmy (Metallica)
- Fight You – Cutting Jade
- Getting Away With Murder – Papa Roach
- How You Remind Me – Nickelback
- I’m alive – Disturbed
- In the End – Linkin Park
- It’s Been Awhile – Staind
- Live This Life – Prime Circle
- Nothing Else Matters – Doro (Metallica)
- One Last Breath – Creed
- Remedy – Seether
- Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle) – Limp Bizkit
- Shine – Collective Soul
- Shout 2000 – Disturbed
- Skin to Bone – Linkin Park
- So What I Lied – Sick Puppies
- Somewhere I belong – Linkin Park
- The Unforgiven – Dark Age
- The World I Know – Collective Soul
- Voices – Disturbed
- You’re Going Down – Sick Puppies
You can find a full list of all Sleekgeek featured playlists here.
If you would like your own playlist featured on our website please leave it as a comment or email it to eric(at)sleekgeek.co.za