Each week we will be featuring one community member’s gym / workout / running music playlist in order to give you all some inspiration and ideas for your own playlists.
We will be kicking things off with what I (Eric) personally listen to. It’s a fast-paced, high-energy, slightly angry collection of music that gets me pumped up and in the mood to lift heavy weights.
There is no particular theme, so the songs are fairly versatile and they are just what resonates with me at the moment.
Genres include various types of rock, heavy metal, hip hop, rap, electro, house, EDM, and pop. Please be advised that some of the songs do contain profanity.
It’s a super long playlist to kick things off, but in the future I will try keep the playlists down to 10-20 songs maximum.
You can listen to / stream the whole playlist here on Grooveshark (Just a note: The playlist linked may change slightly over time as my tastes change but the list below will remain the same).
- ‘Till I collapse – Eminem
- Adrenalize – In This Moment
- Bangarang – Skrillex
- Beast Within – In This Moment
- Berzerk – Eminem
- Blood – In This Moment
- Bodies – Drowning Pool
- Boom – P.O.D.
- Can’t Be Touched – Roy Jones Jr.
- Closer to the Edge – 30 Seconds To Mars
- Conflict – Disturbed
- Crash – Fit For Rivals
- Du Hast – Rammstein
- Encore / (Curtains) (feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent) – Eminem
- Falling Inside the Black – Skillet
- Fuck You – Sleeping With Sirens
- Gone Sovereign – Stone Sour
- Hall of Fame – The Script
- Hero – Skillet
- I Miss the Misery – Halestorm
- Ich Will – Rammstein
- Iodine – Icon for Hire
- Kill Everybody – Skrillex
- Killing in the Name – Rage Against the Machine
- Kyoto (Ft. Sirah) – Skrillex
- Monster – Skillet
- Narcissistic Cannibal – Korn (feat. Skrillex & Kill The Noise)
- Numb – Disturbed
- Rap God – Eminem
- Remedy – Seether
- Remember The Name – Fort Minor Feat. Styles of Bey
- Right In – Skrillex
- Sandstorm – Darude
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites – Skrillex
- Sinner – Drowning Pool
- Still Counting – Volbeat
- Stupify – Disturbed
- Summit (ft. Ellie Goulding) – Skrillex
- Swing – Savage
- The King of Silence – We Came As Romans
- Tired – Stone Sour
- Toxicity – System of a Down
- Whore – In This Moment
- Youth of the Nation – P.O.D
You can find a full list of all Sleekgeek featured playlists here.
If you would like your own playlist featured on our website please leave it as a comment or email it to eric(at)sleekgeek.co.za