Time to meet some Sleekgeeks in the person.
The PERFECT opportunity for you to connect with like minded people on similar journeys.
This event is sold out
Sleekgeek founder Elan will be flying to JHB for their launch dinner so please NOTE that only for first dinner JHB will take place on a Wednesday night.
Sleekgeek dinners in a nutshell
- On the FIRST Tuesday of every month there will be a dinner in Cape Town and Johannesburg (Roughly 7-10pm)
- Each dinner will feature an expert guest speaker who is tasked to educate and inspire in a 30-40 min presentation.
- Each dinner a community member will be invited to briefly share their transformation story for 10-15 mins.
- Food menus will always be healthy in line with Sleekgeek nutritional values
- Dinners are non-profit but members will pay for their meal including service charge and a small organisation fee per head in advance to reserve a seat via an online booking system. This fee includes contribution towards the hiring of audiovisual equipment. Typical cost should be R150 per head.
- All are welcome and encouraged – partners, friends, colleagues. We wish that these social events will attract new people into the community.
- Sleekgeek merchandise will be made available for sale at dinners when in stock so be sure to bring some cash along.
Our members all over the country are valuable to us and dinners will be held in other regions when deemed viable.
- If you represent a corporate who would like to sponsor the organisation costs of the dinner please contact me on email@example.com
- Equally if you would like to speak at a dinner contact me.
Cape Town (Tuesday 6 May 2014)
Venue: Wild Fig
Guest speaker: Brett Shuttleworth former SA Supermodel who recently swam to Robin Island as a tribute to Madiba.
Brett will talk to us about his epic swim and the lessons he learned on his journey.
He has achieved the heights of success as a professional sportsman, supermodel, Hollywood actor, entrepreneur and adventurer.. Corporate Sales Director and Trainer at one of the top Coaching academies world-wide, and now have created myself as one of the top speakers to emerge from South Africa currently.
Brett is an extremely impressive individual with a list of accolades to his name. You can read all about him on his website over here.
Community speaker: Jacques Conradie [ Read his story here ]
Johannesburg (Wednesday 7 May 2014)
Venue: Adega Rivonia Crossing
Guest speaker: Zac van Heerden
Zac van Heerden is the founder of Exercise Solutions, an independent sports science company along the lines of the Sports Science Institute in Cape Town and HPC in Pretoria. Zac has an MSc in Medicine, specializing in Exercise & Environmental Physiology. He is currently the physiologist/conditioning coach for Mamelodi Sundowns FC, and has worked with a number of local professional teams over the years, including Bidvest Wits, Moroka Swallows and Platinum Stars. He was the fitness coach for Bafana Bafana from 2011 to 2013, and physiologist for the Portuguese National Football team during World Cup 2010, working with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Zac has worked with numerous professional rugby and cricket players and teams, as well as Olympic and Paralympic athletes. He works with amateur athletes and sports enthusiasts at all levels across a multitude of disciplines to help them achieve peak levels of performance safely and effectively.
Zac will be sharing his insights and experience in the world of sport and exercise in an inspirational talk on how ordinary people can achieve the extra ordinary. If you want motivation to take your health, fitness and sport to new heights, this is not to be missed.
Community speaker: Prava Ramphal [ Read her story here]
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!