We teamed up with adidas to profile four Cape Town community members over the next 4 weeks in our “Perfect Fit” Transformation Series because each one of them has a powerful story to tell. They have all made massive change in their lives.
We made sure to select women whose lives have transformed as a result of training.
adidas believes that “through sport we have the power to change lives” and at Sleekgeek our community is proving that daily.
We wanted to celebrate all the various training styles so we handpicked ladies who we felt excelled in various disciplines.
- The Runner: Cheryl Louise Green [Read her transformation interview]
- The Lifter: Shana Grobler [Read her transformation interview]
- The Coach: Sylvia Frank [Coming soon]
- The Yoga Bunny: Candice Grobler [Coming soon]
We took these inspirational ladies from Cape Town to adidas to be professionally fitted with bras, tights and shoes.
It was a “Perfect Fit” because we equipped them with adidas bras in High, Medium and Low support to match their activities.
We let them train with their new kit and we called them back for a video interview to hear about their experiences.
Want to win a R1,000 adidas voucher to spend on a training bra of your choice?
- Watch the video below
- Comment over here what training you typically do and what support you need to be in the prize draw.
- On Dec 1 one lucky lady will win R1,000 from Sleekgeek to spend at adidas and get the bra of your choice.