A delicious healthy recipe by Lifestyle Chef Izelle Hoffman.
- Recommended for: Breakfast
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: None
- Serves: 1 Women’s portion (for men, just double up ingredients – see full portion control guide here).
- Protein (1 palm)
- 1 small unsweetened greek yoghurt
- Smart Carb (1 cupped hand)
- 1 tbsp buck wheat(1/2 cupped hand)
- 1/4 banana (1/2 cupped hand)
- Healthy Fat (1 thumb)
- 1 tsp unsweetened almond butter
- Herbs, spices, Extras
- Sprinkle of Cacao
- Drizzle of Raw Honey (optional)
- Pour the yoghurt into breakfast bowl.
- Cut the banana into wheels and place on top of the yoghurt.
- Add the buck wheat and almond butter.
- Optional: drizzle with honey.
- Finish off with cacao.
See the FULL Sleekgeek Nutrition Guide here (it’s free).
"Falling off the wagon"
What if it was actually an important part of the journey?
Let us show you how to turn failure into the most valuable feedback ever.