June is World Oceans Month and we at Sleekgeek have teamed up with adidas and Runtastic globally to support the Parley Ocean Plastic Project to help end marine plastic pollution.
Would you like to help us? Whether you run or walk every step of yours will count between June 8-July 8, 2018!
EVERY KM = 1$ DONATED BY ADIDAS TO THE PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC PROGRAM
(DONATION CAPPED AT 1MIO. USD)
All you got to do to make your contribution to this amazing cause is to:
- Download the Runtastic App over here (available on Apple and Google Play store) and then link your device to it. I will use my Garmin Vivosport for example.
NB: If you having trouble syncing your Fitbit for example then you get more options to link on the Runtastic website logging in using your PC not in the mobile app.
- Once you have the app then Join the adidas x Parley Run for Oceans Group on Runtastic to log your steps for $’s by clicking here
- Join the Sleekgeek Group on Runtastic so that we can measure our contribution as a community by clicking here.
- Start moving! It ALL counts!
- Invite your friends so they can make a contribution. (Instructions below)
Make the circle bigger! How to invite others:
Once you in a Group simply
- Click on “show more” by the members list.
- Then click “Invite others with a link” and you can share it via social media, whatsapp, email or even copy it to share as you like!
THANK YOU for helping us try change the world!
As a small token on July 10 the 3 people at the top of the Sleekgeek leaderboard will receive a Sleekgeek T/Vest, Cap and gym towel from us just to say thanks.
Ps – More info on the project here if you are interested https://www.adidas.co.za/parley
"Falling off the wagon"
What if it was actually an important part of the journey?
Let us show you how to turn failure into the most valuable feedback ever.