Come join the Sleekgeek HQ Team (Elan and Eric) for a fun-filled Sunset Fitness Party brought to you by PopUpGym and powered by adidas!
Tickets are R300 on Quicket, but we’ve been told that there is going to be an epic “surprise” goodie-bag worth way, way, way more!
Sorry! I can’t give away aaaaaall of the secrets, but what I can say is that if you are in Cape Town then you REALLY WANT to be there!
What: Sunset Fitness Party (Yoga, Aerobics, AfroPop, Gumboot Workout, and Fun Fitness Challenges) brought to you by adidas Canal Walk.
Where: Century City Square, Cape Town.
When: 29 November, 18:30 – 21:00 PM.
Price: R300 but you will get way more value for money from your ticket! Book at Quicket.
Additional Instructions: Once you’ve bought a ticket, you need to register (and collect your goodie-bag) from the adidas Canal Walk store on Tuesday or Wednesday before the event.
Note: This is a female-only event. Elan and Eric will only be there from a support-perspective and to meet and greet Sleekgeeks.
Here’s what you’re in for:
1) Yoga with Cara-Lisa Sham from Caralishious!
2) Aerobics with Inge Viljoen (winner of Women’s Health Next Fit Star)!
3) High energy fitness challenges by Mapule Ndhlovu (AKA QueenFitnass)!
4) And to end on a high, Gumboot Dance with Mpho Kunene!
5) And of course, Eric and Elan will be there for a meet and greet with Sleekgeeks too, as well as our female representative for the event, Jasmine Harris!
Ticket sales close 29 November, but we are guessing they are going to sell out on Monday or Tuesday.
Click below to book your tickets on the Quicket website.
See you there!
"Falling off the wagon"
What if it was actually an important part of the journey?
Let us show you how to turn failure into the most valuable feedback ever.