Write a review
- 200 g cauliflower rice
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic
- 60 g Mozzarella cheese
- Cook the cauliflower rice with 120 ml water for 8-10 minutes in a covered pot.
- Grate the mozzarella.
- After the 8-10 minutes cooking time, dry the cauliflower with a dishtowel by squeezing it tightly.
- Mix the cauliflower rice with the egg and the mozzarella cheese in a bowl and season it with garlic, salt, pepper and paprika powder.
- Put the cauliflower dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and put another baking sheet on top to press down on the dough. Form the dough into a circle and press it with your hands to thin it out.
- Bake it in the oven at 225 ° Celsius for 20 minutes.
- When the dough is golden brown , take it out and add what ever you want to fill your wrap with.