- 200 g cauliflower rice
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp garlic
- 60 g Mozzarella cheese
- Cook the cauliflower rice with 120 ml water for 8-10 minutes in a covered pot.
- Grate the mozzarella.
- After the 8-10 minutes cooking time, dry the cauliflower with a dishtowel by squeezing it tightly.
- Mix the cauliflower rice with the egg and the mozzarella cheese in a bowl and season it with garlic, salt, pepper and paprika powder.
- Put the cauliflower dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and put another baking sheet on top to press down on the dough. Form the dough into a circle and press it with your hands to thin it out.
- Bake it in the oven at 225 ° Celsius for 20 minutes.
- When the dough is golden brown , take it out and add what ever you want to fill your wrap with.
"Falling off the wagon"
What if it was actually an important part of the journey?
Let us show you how to turn failure into the most valuable feedback ever.