- 400 g courgettes (big ones, easier to slice!)
- coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- goat cheese (or cheese of your preference)
- Cut the courgettes into noodles. Season them with salt and leave them in a colander in the sink for about 20 minutes (to drain any excess moisture).
- Heat a pan and put the coconut oil in it.
- Drop the courgettes into the pan and sauté them for a few minutes, until they are well cooked.
- Season them with thyme and garlic.
- Top the goat cheese.
Join the Sleekgeek
Transform your body and win your share of over R100,000 worth of prizes up for grabs!
Nutrition and training plans included. Click here to sign up.