- 400 g courgettes (big ones, easier to slice!)
- coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- goat cheese (or cheese of your preference)
- Cut the courgettes into noodles. Season them with salt and leave them in a colander in the sink for about 20 minutes (to drain any excess moisture).
- Heat a pan and put the coconut oil in it.
- Drop the courgettes into the pan and sauté them for a few minutes, until they are well cooked.
- Season them with thyme and garlic.
- Top the goat cheese.
Introducing the Sleekgeek
Healthy Habit University
The first 30 students to sign up for Group Coaching get 30% off their tuition. Find out more here.