- 1/3 cup of horseradish (drained or ready made)
- 1/3 cup crème fraiche or sour cream
- 5 roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped basil
- 2 gloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsb black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Mix the horseradish with the crème fraiche in a bowl and leave it in the fridge.
- Roast the tomatoes under a hot grill, until the skin is blackened. Remove the charred bits from the heat. Put them into a small bowl and cover them to cool down for 15 minutes.
- After that add the basil, the salt and pepper and mix.
- Season the beef (sirloin or rump) with salt and pepper and brush with the olive oil.
- Use a griddle pan and sear the steaks until they are browned.
- Put the steaks in a tray and cook them in the oven until they are cooked as you prefer.
- Get them aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Re-sear the steaks in the pan and put a tablespoon of the horseradish creme on top of them.
"Falling off the wagon"
What if it was actually an important part of the journey?
Let us show you how to turn failure into the most valuable feedback ever.