- 250 g streaky bacon
- 200 g asparagus spears
- 8 eggs
- 1/8 cup of butter
- salt and black pepper
- Place a pot of water on to boil.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon until it is crispy. After that, remove it from the heat.
- Put the eggs into the water and cook them for 4-5 minutes.
- Blanch the asparagus in the egg water. After that drop it into the bacon frying pan and fry it a little.
- As the eggs come out of the water, return the heat of the pan with the bacon and the asparagus.
- Peel the eggs under water (it is much easier!)
- Serve the bacon with the asparagus and the eggs.
"Falling off the wagon"
What if it was actually an important part of the journey?
Let us show you how to turn failure into the most valuable feedback ever.