- 250 g streaky bacon
- 200 g asparagus spears
- 8 eggs
- 1/8 cup of butter
- salt and black pepper
- Place a pot of water on to boil.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon until it is crispy. After that, remove it from the heat.
- Put the eggs into the water and cook them for 4-5 minutes.
- Blanch the asparagus in the egg water. After that drop it into the bacon frying pan and fry it a little.
- As the eggs come out of the water, return the heat of the pan with the bacon and the asparagus.
- Peel the eggs under water (it is much easier!)
- Serve the bacon with the asparagus and the eggs.
Join the Sleekgeek
Transform your body and win your share of over R100,000 worth of prizes up for grabs!
Nutrition and training plans included. Click here to sign up.