Bacon & Asparagus with Soft Boiled Eggs
- 250 g streaky bacon
- 200 g asparagus spears
- 8 eggs
- 1/8 cup of butter
- salt and black pepper
- Place a pot of water on to boil.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry the bacon until it is crispy. After that, remove it from the heat.
- Put the eggs into the water and cook them for 4-5 minutes.
- Blanch the asparagus in the egg water. After that drop it into the bacon frying pan and fry it a little.
- As the eggs come out of the water, return the heat of the pan with the bacon and the asparagus.
- Peel the eggs under water (it is much easier!)
- Serve the bacon with the asparagus and the eggs.